Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have made some change in my site, and all was ok, but this mornig the ja news2 is not more vidible in homepage.
    There is the blank space of the module, but none inside.

What can I do?

Thanks

n6rej Friend

sounds like your cache cleared…. is there any new software you added? Have you checked for javascript errors?

Trimud Friend

Hi Gianfranco,

it will be best if You could provide us with link to your site. Than we will be able to answer more properly.

Regards

gianfranco Friend

I cleared the cache after this issue. But the problem still exist.
    I have added some new modules, but at the first time the janews2 was working fine….

Do you need the admin access to solve?

Let me know, please 🙂

http://www.italiadeivalori.it

Trimud Friend

Sorry, but could You please post screenshot of the place, where this module should appear.
    Thanks in advance.

gianfranco Friend

there it is….

1. Untitled-1
    Trimud Friend

It took me a while to understand the problem, but this is how You should fix it:

1. Open http://www.italiadeivalori.it/templates/ja_teline_iii_new/js/ja.ddmod.js
    2. Find and delete this row: document.write(‘<style type=”text/css”>.ja-movable-container{visibility: hidden;}</style>’);

This should fix it.

Regards

gianfranco Friend

Hi Trimud, thanks for all…
    so doing what you told me to do, works, endeed.
    But that code line needs to me to not show article video in homepage… I made some changes a lot of time ago to have video in teline template working fine in ja frontpage an ja news2.
    So all was fine untill yesterday, but now if I do what you ask me to do, the video embeded in the featured article in homepage will make stranger thing…
    Maybe I have done some error, yesterday, in the css related to that code line…. don’t remember…… was last year 🙂

1. Untitled-2
    Trimud Friend

This might need some clear: both in one of the containers, but I can’t see ja news2 module enabled.

Regards

gianfranco Friend

No Trimud, can’t enable it , the site is online and it is not good like this, need to see it enabled? tell me and I will do for a while 😀

Trimud Friend

Set module only for administrators and enable it 🙂

gianfranco Friend

YES 😀 I’m doing right now

DONE!!!!!

Trimud Friend

And now please send me admin details as PM. Thanks 🙂

gianfranco Friend

<em>@Trimud 268406 wrote:</em><blockquote>And now please send me admin details as PM. Thanks :)</blockquote>

Done! 😮

Trimud Friend

Hi,

This video comes from one of Your article and you are just not right to put 555px width youtube video in first column of the news.

Try to change the width of the video and than set the news columns to 1 in order this to work properly.
    I have checked for option in the module not to show any embed code, but there isn’t any parameter.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Trimud 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum