Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I would like to use ja-news on my site http://www.puffbohne.de. but i dont want to use xenia-template. is it possible? what do i have to do with my recent template?

second question: will ja_news work now together with openSEF, als used on my site?

thanks!

frank

bernhar Friend

Hi Frank,

ja-news works together with Antares here. And I can confirm that since version 1.0.4 it works together with SEFAdvance. So openSEF might be possible to. Did you try already?

Bernhard

FrankKarmeyer Friend

no, because i was still waiting for the hints to put ja-news in a template that is not made by joomlart. did someone write it down already, how i have to manipulate the template to work with ja-news?

bernhar Friend

Have a look at how ja-news is called from the index.php of xenia and copy this part of code to your other template. The rest should be some changes to the CSS. It is not difficult.

FrankKarmeyer Friend

but i would like a detailed description, what i have to do exactly – not to trash my website because of a missing sign or something…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FrankKarmeyer 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum