Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

JA News Sticker ,

When you insert an article in the public group shows. However, when placing back in the same article in the Registered section, does not show.

I request your help on this issue.

HeR0 Friend

Hi, it is permission of joomla system, if you want to show to guess, you must set public 🙂

ahmvdm Friend

Thanks,

Working as a marquee can be Registered?

Is there visible to registered marquee module?

HeR0 Friend

Yes, You can set module permission display when registered as user logined instead set articles as registered 🙂

ahmvdm Friend

<em>@Hung Phung 315484 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, You can set module permission display when registered as user logined instead set articles as registered :)</blockquote>

However, the floating-up sign is empty. Bring the articles.

JA News Sticker: Registered
    All Articles: Registered
    Display Articles From: K2

Articles marquee module is available to registered users you if I make public. But it does not appear in the articles of registered users.

HeR0 Friend

<blockquote>Articles marquee module is available to registered users you if I make public. But it does not appear in the articles of registered users. </blockquote>
    When you set as below, only user loginned can see module.

ahmvdm Friend

Registered users log into the system by doing. However, the module sees the “HOT” writes, but no news in the past.

HeR0 Friend

Ok, can you attach screenshot or provide admin site which help i get information and help u solve this issue 🙂
    <em>@ahmvdm 315492 wrote:</em><blockquote>Registered users log into the system by doing. However, the module sees the “HOT” writes, but no news in the past.</blockquote>

ahmvdm Friend
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ahmvdm 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum