Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

When I hover a JA News section with the mouse, it gets colored. Is there a way (option) to have it always colored, not only on hover?

by the way – great module. Saves a lot of time. Is HERE the right place to post questions about it?

Nick R JA JobBoard

Let me know if you have found the solution 😉

Nick R JA JobBoard

*bump*….

crazyleggs Friend

I can tell you what I have done, I too didn’t want the colors changing, so I changed the color in”
    modulesmod_janews2assetsstyle.css

.ja-zinsec {
    background: #145077;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd;
    color: #000;
    padding: 0 15px;
    position: relative;

Saved
    Then in the moduled manager (JA_NEWS2), changed all of the active sections to read deepblue (same color as the background in the.css file)

Now all section headings in JA_NEWS are solid colors.

Nick R JA JobBoard

Cheers for that.
    But is this also working when you want to keep the colors as i dont want to have them all in blue..?

Right now the sections has different colors. I want to keep them at the frontpage. So lime, red, black, blue, etc. But not only when you hover it. It should show the given color from the beginning.
    I hope you know what i mean….

stelau Friend

<em>@algmed 148266 wrote:</em><blockquote>Cheers for that.
    But is this also working when you want to keep the colors as i dont want to have them all in blue..?

Right now the sections has different colors. I want to keep them at the frontpage. So lime, red, black, blue, etc. But not only when you hover it. It should show the given color from the beginning.
    I hope you know what i mean….</blockquote>

thats exactly what I need too. No solution yet.

Nick R JA JobBoard

… *bump* again…

sjmorris Friend

Bump here as well – would love to be able to do this.

mpnoble Friend

I went to modulesmod_janews2assetsstyle.css

Underneath

/* red —*/
    .ja-zintheme-red:hover .ja-zinsec {
    background: #9c162e;
    }

Add

.ja-zintheme-red .ja-zinsec {
    background: #9c162e;
    }

And so on for each of the colours. The first line controls the colour when you are hovering over it, the second line the background colour when there is no hovering.

Matt

sjmorris Friend

Thanks mpnoble. One more Q – when highlighting the background like that, the section name in the bar remains black, where can we switch that to white?

S

Nick R JA JobBoard

Cheers matt! Really, that was a great input! Devs werent able to answer this questions but at least a community member was able to answer. Thanks a lot!

Its working great beside sjmorris suggestion, would be great if we can fix this also.

Cheers
    Nickel

mpnoble Friend

Make the change below in the same file

Change

.ja-zinsec h2 a {
    color: #000;
    }

To

.ja-zinsec h2 a {
    color: #fff;
    }

Btw – Google Chrome’s “inspect element” tool is fantastic for this kind of thing.

Matt

Nick R JA JobBoard

Thanks again Matt! Working great 😉

Cheers
    Nickel

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nick R 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum