Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The ja_news module on the front page at qcpca.org.au in Firefox, Chrome etc it no longer scrolls through the news items correctly, nor does it respond properly to clicking of the slideshow controls that forward or pause the slidshow items.

We are looking to hire someone who has the competence to resolve this bug for us asap. Look forward to your contact.

Rob Phelan

tfosnom Friend

Hello rob
    Glad to see a Queensland site up here here. I live near Rothwell. I can get a few of the slideshow images working using the next image button in latest Firefox. Can I suggest you use your ftp access to empty every image in the resize folder, this will force a new set of resized images to be created and I’ve found that can work at times.

As the template is pretty old now and still a j.1.5 site. When you find your preferred designer it probably is a wonderful opportunity to upgrade to a J1.7 Joomlart? powered site and perhaps a total site revamp aesthetically.

If the resize refresh doesn’t work can I suggest using JA extension manager to grab the very latest version of the j1.5 ja news module or do so manually and remove and replace the module, I feel these are the two most appropriate suggestions available
    Cheers Shane

ascent_hosting Friend

Thanks very much for the pointers Shane, much appreciated. And great to see another Queenslander here as well. Rob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ascent_hosting 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum