Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

I want that:
    http://desa.preinstalados.com/huespedes25/index.php/destinos

shows but whitout any style from the articles. Just that, where should I edit the module?

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@caprinod 348026 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

I want that:
    http://desa.preinstalados.com/huespedes25/index.php/destinos

shows but whitout any style from the articles. Just that, where should I edit the module?

Thanks!</blockquote>

Can you be a bit more specific as to what it is, exactly, you are wanting to accomplish?

caprinod Friend

Hello, Yes no problem, what I need is to show the articles with this module, but without css styles (from the original article), I’m attaching 2 images.
    Now i have:

And I want:

Thanks

1. sshot-01
    2. sshot-02
    TomC Moderator

To modify the heading for the articles . . . .

Within file path –> huespedes25/templates/huespedes_final_otro/css/template.css

at line 2513, you will see the following:

.titulo_norte {
    color: #C2403D
    font-family: Impact,Tahoma,Sans-Serif;
    font-size: 24px;
    margin: 10px 0 0;
    }

This is the CSS rule within which you can modify the styling for the article heading
    – e.g. “Homenaje a las tierras cordilleranas

To modify the article content paragraph display . . . .

Within file path –> /huespedes25/templates/huespedes_final_otro/css/template.css

at line 2504, you will see the following:

.bajada {
    color: #000000
    font-family: Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif;
    font-size: 16px;
    font-style: normal;
    margin: 10px 0 0;
    }

This is the CSS rule within which you can modify the styling for the article content snipit
    – e.g. “Una infinidad de recorridos se abren en los paisajes y caminos de Catamarca, partiendo desde Fiambalá: ese es el mejor modo de descubrir los secretos de sus rincones cordilleranos y...”

caprinod Friend

Thanks for replying so fast, Yes I know that, I added those styles, I need to remove those styles but just for the module, not from the entire page.

But if i need to change most of the code, don’t worry, I will try to adapt the content and keep the styles.

Thanks again.

TomC Moderator

<em>@caprinod 348226 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for replying so fast, Yes I know that, I added those styles, I need to remove those styles but just for the module, not from the entire page.
    </blockquote>
    What you will need to do, then, is create some new CSS rules identified for the specific element(s) you want to style

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum