Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hi tadeusz1,

Can I have access to your administrative panel?

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

ha le-viet Developer

Update:

tadeusz1 problem is solved.

Ha Le-Viet.

baranovszkya Friend

Hi all!

I have a big question. JA News module, can show after hedlaine two content item with same category?!! Default is dispalys one item, and many links, but i need to display to same line two items from one category, and the second line also two items from another category, etc.etc..

It is possible?

Becouse i set the “category ID” at JA News module configuration to “1,1,7,7”, then modul displays two item, from same category, but this item is equal, and i need to display first and scound item.

Thx, for all…

P.s.: Sorry for bad english…

TechOnCall Friend

I would like to eliminate the text heading that is showing up above the Ja news module.

Screen shot attached

1. heading
    AristeidisNtatsis Friend

JA_news works fine ie and ff but seems it does not like Safari. My site is in Greek and has utf 8 encoding, and when it loads everything is ok.
    BUT
    there is a problem when the 2nd and next intro loads at Headline: everything is like
    Adobe προσφορά! ΜΠχρι τΠλος Μαϊου ισχύει Πκπτωση 10% σε όλες τις αναβαθμίσεις Adobe στην νΠα Πκδοση CS3!

It happens only at Headline, from the 2nd intro and next, and Safari! :((

rmikkili Friend

How can I make ja-news show more slides .. it only shows 1/4 ( 1 thru 4 slides) I have tried adding more content to different categories and published them. I still cannot view all those.
    pls help

rmikkili Friend

How can I make ja-news show more slides .. it only shows 1/4 ( 1 thru 4 slides) I have tried adding more content to different categories and published them. I still cannot view all those.
    pls help

Just installed the latest version ja-news 1.1.2 .. it will not roll the news !

komedimerkezi Friend

Hi there,

I have a problem with charset too.

You can see there

http://89.149.200.71/~siberh

I am using turkish and i am using ISO8859-9. When first loaded ja news module there is no problem but when reload characters are not correct. it shows ISO8859-1 .

How can fix it ?

komedimerkezi Friend

I’ve done it,

i have added
    header("Content-Type: text/xml; charset=ISO8859-9");
    to headlineloader.php;)

shadey33 Friend

<em>@rmikkili 15085 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I make ja-news show more slides .. it only shows 1/4 ( 1 thru 4 slides) I have tried adding more content to different categories and published them. I still cannot view all those.
    pls help

Just installed the latest version ja-news 1.1.2 .. it will not roll the news !</blockquote>

Hi, I was just searching for the same thing. Did ever find the answer? If you did, could you please share with me.

Thanks

Khanh Le Moderator

That’s a feature of JA News: show the headline (frontpage news) one by one, using ajax.

bigrk Friend

<em>@rmikkili 15085 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I make ja-news show more slides .. it only shows 1/4 ( 1 thru 4 slides) I have tried adding more content to different categories and published them. I still cannot view all those.
    pls help

Just installed the latest version ja-news 1.1.2 .. it will not roll the news !</blockquote>

There were some issues with the update of JA News. I have, as many others, returned to version 1.1.1 and everything started working okay again. If you need the old version you can get it in this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/tabs-of-tabs-module-next-to-another/. 😎

alexopas Friend

Hello. Am ukranian. I use your template and Ja News. But the problem is encoding. My web site by default Windows-1251…. Ja News use KOI8-R… here exemple http://www.newukraine.info

Do you have any suggestions according to my problem?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  alexopas 16 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum