Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I un-installed JA News and re-installed which I thought was a newer version of JA news, version 1.1.2. Now half of the JA News is cut off on the bottom side and the content below is messed up. Does the JA news have anything to do with the content section right below it?
    The INSTALL said Version 1.1.2 was succesfully installed however in the Extension Manager it’s JA News is still listed as Version 1.1.1! The parameter default settings says IMAGE H100 w100 and columns 2????? Those images are large that play in the JA NEWS so how can that be the deafult settings?

I running Joomla 1.5.3 and Template version for 1.5.2 (was available at the time I joined).http://rochesterjams.com :confused:

Sherlock Friend

Hi sbaldwin !
    – About version text in admin , this is spelling error , We can change it in mod_janews.xml file .
    – About headline in ja news is cut off bottom. you can change height of headline of JA news in admin .

sbaldwin Friend

Thanks Hainn84 this fixed the problem !!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sbaldwin 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum