Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have been using the previous Teline III until I updated with the IV. I updated all the components and modules as well.

And now I am having a problem with JA News.

1) As seen in the screenshot, the top portion is CUT.

2) < previous next > doesn’t show. Actually it’s strange as it shows at the right bottom side of the entire page.

The site is currently been working offline so unfortunately, I can’t provide a live url/link.

Would appreciate any help regarding this matter.

Thanks!

1. ScreenShot078
    jeffrey77 Friend

1) As seen in the screenshot, the top portion is CUT.
    i do not see the cut portion. how about insert a image in the artical and then try.

2) < previous next > doesn’t show. Actually it’s strange as it shows at the right bottom side of the entire page.
    add more articals. there are 2 setting: 1) Number of Articles and 2) Number of Featured Articles, in your case, Number of Featured Articles set tp 3, you will see the < previous next > , but no more artical on right channel.

sushismb Friend

Hello jeffrey77,

Thank you for your responce. Please see the two attachements 1) the site screenshot and 2) demo screenshot taken from JA.

I’ve marked the portions that I have pointed out.

A) The top portion in deed is cut. Please compare the 1) and 2) files. Also, I have enabled the title but it doesn’t show.

B) You will see that the <previous next> is not where it is located.

C) You will see that the <previous next> is located on the right bottom portion of the page. This is in Japanese but it is <previous next> in the wrong location.

I hope for your continious support.

1. coco_screenshot
    2. ScreenShot079
    sushismb Friend

Hello,

Would appreciate any additional help regarding this matter.

Thank you very much in advance.

sushismb Friend

Hello,

Anyone who could help? JA?

emhc Friend

< Next Prev > show under “Featured Article” (Left col), and links article don’t have Pagenav button:

If you have wrong location, you need provide me an URL, i need check css to adjustment it.

1. nex-prev
    sushismb Friend

Hello thanhlt90,

Thank you for your response.

Since the site is still under construction offline. I will post the url or pm you when the site goes live.

Thank you very much!

sushismb Friend

I found the solutions to this problem.

Initially, I was using this module in the content-mass-top position. I changed this to sl1-l and the problem is not there anymore.

I think this should be mentioned clearly in the instructions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sushismb 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum