Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Two Tools in JA News pro are not visible on MacOS – Firefox 6 / 7. Spanner (first tool for settings) is ok, but next two, arrows for move and collapse arrow, are missing.

Safari and Opera is OK.

Regards,

Tomas

PS I have write this post in IE, FF doesnot allow me to choose prefix and write Title, always move me one page back.

n6rej Friend

sounds like you got some mac / firefox issues. The fact that you can’t use this site on FF indicates that. FF 7 definitely is not bug free. Infact with each version they are releasing now its getting worse. I would think this would be better handled on the mozilla forum

tomasmac Friend

ok I will wait for next release.

Thank you

Tomas

n6rej Friend

<em>@tomasmac 274710 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    PS I have write this post in IE, FF doesnot allow me to choose prefix and write Title, always move me one page back.</blockquote>

What do you mean by “choose prefix and write Title” This strikes me as very odd.
    Can you show me screen shot? which OSX also.

tomasmac Friend

Issue with moving one page back is solved by anyone – it wors OK now in FF / WIN7. I have written it to new thread in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/posting-to-any-threads-is-not-possible/ last week.

Tomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tomasmac 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum