Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

On sl-1 position under JA News Featured module, when i add one more module ( see pictures) my JA News pro module extends on sl-2 position. i like to be on same level line with JA News Featured module.
    URL: http://www.balkan-caffe.com
    Tamplet: JA Nex

Can you please help me with this issue.
    Thanks

1. extend-news-pro-module
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,
    It should be fine when you install a new module in sl1-1 position. Please send me login details of your site. I’ll check this for you.

logoped Friend

so i have similar problem, I need to adjust the height parameter for the module (ja news pro)

1. nex
    namko Friend

<em>@Hien Nguyen 316458 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,
    It should be fine when you install a new module in sl1-1 position. Please send me login details of your site. I’ll check this for you.</blockquote>

Hi Hien Nguyen

I already send the PM with all of the information you requst.

Thank you for your great support

namko Friend

<em>@Hien Nguyen 316458 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,
    It should be fine when you install a new module in sl1-1 position. Please send me login details of your site. I’ll check this for you.</blockquote>

I already added (install) another module on sl-1 position and thats why they module extend sl-2 position. When i add another module on sl-2 position they extend it more.
    Thank you very much for your help I already sent you the pm with the account info

iluminada Friend

Please, I dont´’ understand the answer. I have the same problem with mod_janewspro in sl-2 position that extends below the modules at SL-1 and SL-3…I don’t understand how was the solution..!

iluminada Friend

I have not installed adifferent module in sl1.1. In sl1.1 is JA Featured News and in sl1.2 I have JA News Pro module. I send a picture of the problem. Please I need help.

1. Imagen-11
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,
    Could you send me url of site you’re working on? and please tell me how you want it should display and please set CSS compression in template manager in backend to No
    Thanks.

iluminada Friend

Hi, I send the URL for PM. I send here the image of how I want to be the height of the module, aligned with the height of the module sl1-1…

1. Imagen-12
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi iluminada,

You can increase padding-bottom for JA News Featured module in sl1-1 position so that it has same height with module in sl-2 position.
    Within this file:

templatesja_nexhtmlmod_janews_featurednexstyle.css
    Add this code:

ja-moduletable moduletableno-padding absolute-title simple-title{
    padding-bottom: 33px; <<< this value depends on you.
    }

iluminada Friend

Saguaros, I add the code you send me in style.css:

ja-moduletable moduletableno-padding absolute-title simple-title{
    padding-bottom: 103px;
    }
    (changing to differents values)
    But there are not changes.
    When I look the problem with firebug there are only
    element.style {
    min-height: 653px;
    }
    in both modules, in sl1-1 and sl1-2.
    When I change min-height to 620px, is all good…

Where can I change this code??

Saguaros Moderator

HI iluminada,

I try with Firebug and in style.css file:

.ja-zinfp-normal-wrap {
    border-top: 1px solid #E5E5E5
    padding: 20px 10px 10px; <<< change to padding: 20px 10px 17px;
    }

and it’s fine.

iluminada Friend

Excuse me for to answer late.
    I tried changing the measure of padding-bottom but nothing happens, there are not changes in JA News Featured in sl1-1 position (I have padding-bottom: 203px;)
    Anyway I prefer to remove white space instead of adding, removing the bottom of JA News Pro! Module in sl1-2…
    Do you have another idea?

iluminada Friend

Sorry, I had not read the last post.
    I changed the settings in style.css and I see no changes. As I don’t find the style in firebug, I can’t do tests to see if changing the values ​​are any change, but putting the padding in 17 nothing happens.

iluminada Friend

Saguaros, I read another post:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/module-in-position-sl1-1/
    Say me if you think would be a solution…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ramonesmania 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum