Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

This issue has nothing to do with the cache. I found the problem its linked to a component I am using on the website.

Multi Category Display. Have you had anyone report this problem using this component?

dieudonne Friend

Ahh this component (multi category from us joomla pro) is a big problem. The dev’s team is stupid and never help us.
    But we need the multi category.

A other solution is to migrate to Joomla 3 and use the tag system. But there is no option (ja news pro, ja news featured) to use the tag to display articles …

Ninja Lead Moderator

@sly123 and @dieudonne: Thanks for your information. May I know the URL to find out more on the Multi Category you mentioned. I will check further.

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

I use CW multi-category. Pavel is very helpful I asked him to make a patch I am waiting for a response.

Here is the link of the component:

http://extensions.cesky-web.eu/documentation/multi-category-for-joomla

dieudonne Friend

Oh oh oh excellent !!!
    I’ll replace multi category (from joomla us pro) wich is really bad, with CW multi-category.
    @sly123 : Thank for the tip :-), and keep us informated when you have some news.

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

Ninja Lead after investigating further the problem seems to be with the new version of JA news pro and Joomla 2.5.19 me and Pavel tested the module on a clean intsall of joomla 2.5.19 and Ja news pro 2.5.9 and we both found that unpublished and trashed articles are being shown by JA news Pro module. Can you please have a look at this issue one more time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@sly123: I see your site uses Multi Category Display on article, see this screenshot:

That’s reason why unpublished article still shows via JA Newspro module. The Frontpage Slideshow module(3rd party) see the same error.

I have reported this issue to our development team for further consideration here. However, I am afraid for not being in the position to confirm on updating the Multi Category Display issue on JA News pro module.

1. mutil_category
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum