Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using the JA News Pro Module on my website.. the problem is that is I try to add more than one image, the system put’s it into a Gallery.
    How can I remove this gallery option thing, and just have the images embedded in the article?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Do you mean the resized image folder, right? I think it’s reasonable to keep these images inside this folder due to different settings user set for image displayed in the module. It’s flexible since you may not keep the exactly same size of image in article to display in module

Regards.

creativedesigns Friend

Please take a look at this url: http://www.nmginfo.co.za/the-arrowhead/722-charity-challenge.html
    You will see that the 2 images are now in a Gallery on the right hadn side. None of the images are embedded in the article.

People should be able to see the images as soon as they land on the article and they should not have to click thru the gallery.

I hope this makes more sense?

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks for clarifying the issue, I got your idea now.

This due to the JA Thumbnail plugin, not the JA News Pro module as title of this thread. When enabling this plugin to article, if there are more than 1 image in article, it will be automatically grouped like that.

To turn off this feature for specific articles, use the {jathumbnail off}tag in that article and it will show 2 images in article as normal

Regards

creativedesigns Friend

Brilliant! This worked! Thank you so much!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  creativedesigns 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum