Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

As i have been bwrosing lots of the forum looking for answers i just stumb upon the number of people having the same issue and no solutions.

At least that worked for me.
    I have the same issue with save button on both those modules, i have tried all solutions in the forum but no luck.

I cannot give my ftp credentials for security reasons but if you need access to the backend that will be great, however i eed to know exactly what has been done so in future upgrades or changes on the site i wont need to rely on your support,

looking forward for a solution.

yn4ever Friend

<em>@wizi 304709 wrote:</em><blockquote>As i have been bwrosing lots of the forum looking for answers i just stumb upon the number of people having the same issue and no solutions.

At least that worked for me.
    I have the same issue with save button on both those modules, i have tried all solutions in the forum but no luck.

I cannot give my ftp credentials for security reasons but if you need access to the backend that will be great, however i eed to know exactly what has been done so in future upgrades or changes on the site i wont need to rely on your support,

looking forward for a solution.</blockquote>
    also happened for me solved it by editing manualy the profile default.ini

wizi Friend

May i ask what you did change please

yn4ever Friend

<em>@wizi 304725 wrote:</em><blockquote>May i ask what you did change please</blockquote>

/modules/mod_janews_featured/profiles/
    change here in this files all option available can you show me a screen shot of the option of the module in module manager

wizi Friend

here you go
    Cheers for your help

1. Untitled
    yn4ever Friend

<em>@wizi 304730 wrote:</em><blockquote>

here you go
    Cheers for your help</blockquote>
    if its not saving for you you can edit file /modules/mod_janews_featured/profiles/teline4.ini manualy from ftp

wizi Friend

yes i can do that, however i am not sure what to put in there, also the module position cannot be changed, do you have sample so i can modify it?

yn4ever Friend

<em>@wizi 304743 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes i can do that, however i am not sure what to put in there, also the module position cannot be changed, do you have sample so i can modify it?</blockquote>
    hmm i have this problem im not an expert and i want to help you ..
    i fixed it by 2 ways one is just editing the ini file as i want depending on the options in the module page
    two is activating ftp information in the global configuration of joomla
    good luck

wizi Friend

I will need a real answer from the support here, still waiting.
    Thanks yn4ever

n6rej Friend

requested access info via ticket NVU-329-12630

n6rej Friend

please update all of your JA software via JAEM as there are many updates available. If the problem still persists, please try renaming your .htaccess file

wizi Friend

all ext are up to date, and i cannot rename the .htaccess due to subdomains dependencies.

n6rej Friend

as I said in the ticket the issue is being caused by either your firewall or your .htaccess
    you shouldn’t need to modify .htaccess for sub domains but thats your business not mine. The bottom line is this is not a joomlart issue at this time. The fact that you will not allow us access to test these things leaves our hands tied.
    I would suggest you try our suggestions and go from there.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum