Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I think I have read every thread for problems with JA News not resizing the images but I can’t find any reference to the problem I am experiencing.

I am running Joomla 1.5.8
    Teline II
    JA News 1.3.1

I have a number of sections displaying on the homepage using JA News. The images on the homepage view are the resized smaller version. On some of the sections when you follow the link, the blog pages displays correctly with the images as the smaller version and the limited number of characters.

However, using the same settings some of the sections when viewed as a blog from JA News do not display the resized smaller image and display the full article.

Obviously the settings for JA News do work as they are rendering the pages correctly on some of the sections. The settings I have for JA News are

I have tried using images that are resizing correctly in one section to replace the images that are not resizing in one of the other sections but that does not solve the problem. The../images/resized/images/stories folder has 2 images, the original one and the resized image, for articles that are rendering correctly and . The permissions on all the folder and files are the same and none of the folders or files have any CAPITAL letters.

The link to the site is http://www.askspain.org. One of the sections that is rendering correctly is Activites and one that is not rendering is Nature.

I would appreciate any help as I have spent days trying to work out why this is not working.

stbrides Friend

Hi,

I was able to sort the problem out eventually by uninstalling the JS News module and then reinstalling it. I guess something must have become corrupted some how and reinstalling it a fresh resolved the problem.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  stbrides 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum