Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I installed JA Helio template with Ja news moo, but I don’t understand why in the backend options of Ja news moo I don’t have all the options that I find in the demo-backend menu.

I attach two picture to explain myself better (I follow the guide on the link found in an other post on the same topic).

Thanks.

1. 1
    2. 3
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

you are using the JA News moo version 1.1.1 and the screenshot you have attached is from 1.2.0 version (unreleased yet).

Over the period of time extensions have been updated. I am sure version 1.1.1 will work great with JA Helio as it is tested with it. If you want i can install Version 1.2.0 for you.

Arvind

loremori Friend

yes Arvind, thanks! if you should install for me should be better.

Thanks again for your support.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

I did install it. Check it. Since version 1.2.0 is not tested with Helio and Justicia (the only two templates it is used in), it may have bugs.

If you want to revert, you can download version 1.1.0 from the download and reinstall it. Let me know if you would need help with that.

Arvind

loremori Friend

Thanks Arvin, now it works well, like in the example, great!! 🙂
    I suppose the problem was due to the “old” extension

Thanks for your support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  loremori 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum