Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m using the JA Unversity template on my Joomla 3.6.4 site.
    I just notice when I click open "JA side news" module it will not load anything at all.
    See screenshot attached.
    I have JA Side New Module version 2.6.7. and there is no other update for that module.

Please help! thanks!

1. Capture-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    first, I suggest you restore the site backup to the working site . And do not update your live site to Joomla3.6.4 . As u know Joomla 3.6.4 is out and template and extension will be updated for it .
    Kindly wait for an offical update of extension and template .
    If still, the use is present , kindly send me a temp. super user login details of the site , I will check this issue .

osseo Friend

I don’t understand. Why do you suggest we not updating our Joomla site to 3.6.4? I thought the message from Joomla.org is to update to the latest 3.6.4 "immediately" since this is high priority security update? Can we wait on Joomlart release the update on template? Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I suggested because template and extension not ready for it ,but you can send me a temp. super user login details via Private reply ,so that i can take a look on it and see its Joomla incompatibility issue .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum