Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The JA News Module rotated just fine before I added the JA Header Module & the Collapse module. I deleted the Collapse module (something I read in another thread) but it did not fix the problem. In addition, the forward and back buttons in the JA news module do not work either. Now, if I visit another link on the site & return to the home page, the JA news module works fine. I have tried deleteing my cookies, temp internet files, history, and setting my security to minimum to no avail. I am using IE 7. I also deleted the JA news module & reinstalled but no go. the URL is http://www.photonutz.com Template installed on a clean install of Joomla/Virtuemart. I am using these modules on ja xenia ii shopping edition. I followed the instructions to a T. Anyone have any suggestions?

ha le-viet Developer

Hi instantinlaw,

You have faced the common issue with the Joomla!’s livesite. Read this post and you will find out.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

instantinlaw Friend

Hi Ha Le-Viet
    I corrected the problem in the Joomla configuration.php & added the www. It is working now, but specifically what other files were you talking about in the post you sent me to? & where are they? I know what a .js file is but which one? Or, did updating the livesite in the config file take care of everything? TIA.
    BTW Great Template!

ha le-viet Developer

Hi instantinlaw,

The updating part of the post is another issue and it’s not related to you. Glad to hear it help.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ha le-viet 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum