Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m setting JA News Mobile.
    With profile mobile and theme selection default it’s ok, but if I choose theme selection “iphone” I get a dotted line over JA News Pro (see screenshot) at the left of column vertical line end.

JA News Pro ha been set three times (as default, line, pulse) and works well.

The lines there are not with “default” theme selection, only with “iphone”.

Any help?

Salvo

1. iphone-mode
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m sorry about this problem of the module. Please note that JA News Module can not support all settings: Profile and Theme Selection with different rule to mix together. The recommended settings are part of the demo and documentation.

Since we use the same extension for many templates, it is just not practical to make each and every combination to work with each of the template. I do hope you understand the limitation of making a single extension with tons of option to work with all.

We can provide support for the optimized settings of complimentary extensions as released with demo.

Sorry.

Regards

salvomic Friend

thank you for the explanation.
    I understand that not all combinations are ok.
    I’m using default for theme selection, and it’s ok.
    I would like only to suggest to the team this thing.
    Best Regards

salvo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  salvomic 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum