Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I had 2 categories published as JA News in ja news position. I changed a few of them in to new categoris and published a total of 4 categories in Ja News. Now has almoast all text in all modules including menus gone Italic and I can not make it stop except if I unpublish JA News module.

I use JA Cooper Corporate template

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear kenla,

Please follow the support guidelines and submit your site details, so that we can have a look and help you out. Based on your explanation it is difficult to guess the root of the problem.

regards

Arvind

kenla Friend

<em>@drarvindc 165668 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear kenla,

Please follow the support guidelines and submit your site details, so that we can have a look and help you out. Based on your explanation it is difficult to guess the root of the problem.

regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Dear Arvind
    I have solved the problem with the help you provided in this article:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=165680&posted=1#post165680

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear kenla,

Glad it worked for you. I remember having banged my head over same problem for over a week last year. It happens to all, but we learn from it .

have a great day

regards

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum