Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I’ve asked this question already but haven’t really heard a reply to it yet.

I’m a JATC subscriber, who approximately one month ago upgraded to Joomla 1.5 RC3 and the Ja-Collapsed module doesn’t work at all in Joomla 1.5 which is distressing because its supposed to work in legacy mode. I have a similar problem with the JA-News module… the JA-News module is confiugred correctly and shows all of the news categories assigned but does not show the “Featured News / Headline” rotating section above the news categories. I’ m wondering if there is a simple fix I can apply to make this two essential components work for me again

Thanks for your help.

James

Michael Casha Friend

Can you provide us with a live site url. I’m guessing it’ll be a simple alteration with the css classes.

chrispapa Friend

For that matter, Im not sure I am in the know on how to use the module …

http://www.racespace.net

lw_d Friend

I too am trying to get the JA-News module working under Joomla RC 3 (legacy mode) but have had no joy, can one of the JA team confirm if it should work for Joomla RC 3 or not.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lw_d 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum