Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have Ja teline III installed. I want to remove the categories. I want to simply display the latest articles in each section. Right now there are three columns and I don’t have all categories in the sections filled. I have hidden the category names but the categories just empty blocks. So i want to display the latest articles as the top article in each column (not group by category) and the article links should follow (order by most recent). Is there any way to do this? I welcome and appreciate any help.

Saguaros Moderator

The ja news 2 module is using for display list categories and articles into each blocks and columns, it’s a heavy custimation to do everything as you expected ( . So i want to display the latest articles as the top article in each column (not group by category) ). if you would like to disable the category title: you can the configuration of this module and choose “No” for the “Show Category (section) Title ” parameter.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum