Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi, first of all – excellent template, ideal for my needs

i got 5 sections, 4 of them got 3 categories, but one (the most important one) got 6
    i would like to ask if it is possible to set up all categories (6 instead of default 3) ?

and there is no settings (spanner) icon appearing next to name of section, to expand settings menu, how i can obtain it?

thank you for your help

guidinglight Friend

I am having the same trouble with the category count.

Any help with be greatly appreciated.

Alan Kyne Perry Friend

**** i have clicked this best answer by mistake, how to remove it? 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guys
    Please access the ja news 2’s setting, and looking for the “Columns” parameter, you change the value in there, Base on this paramete, The module ‘ll display the number of categories equal the column’s value you set.

Alan Kyne Perry Friend

what about installing second module ja news 2? i done it with some changes in xml file (installed to separate directory with separate name), and i was thinking about setiing up that one of modules will present first 3 categories of 1st section and below there will be the same module with another 3 categories, but it seems that even if i will install two separate modules, they are using the same helper.php file, is it possible to change that?

it would be result like:
    JA NEWS II (1st)
    section 1
    cat1 cat2 cat3

JA NEWS II (2st)
    section 1
    cat4 cat5 cat6

section2

what do you think about it?

by the way, do anybody know why i dont have blog layout in categories? it is setup properly in magazin menu but shows on page as typical list…

http://www.industrialculture.org

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alan Kyne Perry 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum