Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 151 total)
  • Author

How do you set the blog or list layout for the section titles.
    It seems to default to blog.

There is no method of changing it in the module, so how is it set?

Thanks

gnunetworks Friend

Hi all, I’m having a problem with Ja news 2 module:

Images are not shown in fron page I only see 3 cols with the articles i each category,…and show images property are anabled, what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks 😉

Anonymous Moderator

Hi gnunetworks

please make sure that images/resized folder is exist and writable (chmode = 755 or 777)

gnunetworks Friend

Thanks for the reply but it does not fix my problem I’m viewing the images in Firefox but not with IE, :S

FIXed: Images sre shown ok, there was a setting “Intro items set to zero” not is set to 3 and everything is ok.

Another problem is in Firefox the first column is overlapping the other two cols why? It shout be automatically not?

In IE it works fine!!! :O ¬¬’

URL —> http://test.icavor.com/index.php

And why there is a lot of blank space at the bottom of the 3 cols? how to change this??
    Fixed too -> If I put more than 3 articles in a category it shows properly in IE and FFOX. 😉

Thanks for all. I hope this post can be usefull for anyone. 😉

Pol

gnunetworks Friend

Ok finally don’t work properly, It worked only one time in a refresh, now it’s showing articles very bad,… there are 4 or 5 articles in each category and there are 3 categories in section NOTICIES –> You can take a lok here –> http://test.icavor.com

Tables inside articles are not friendly with ja news II module,…I’ve tried to erase tables an set only plain text with images and now it’s working ok ….. any solution about how to do it with tables to make articles more professioal????

Thanks

kha007 Friend

Hi

1-I would like users tool ls stable. That is to say the color (lime, green, pink …) only appears when the mouse is over the section.
    2- how translate users tool ? I already a language file for translate but no change.

sorry, my english is not so good.

thank you

kryptos Friend

1. I think that stabile color for JaNews2 module can be only one color, that means that you can make usersettings menu only in one color, but hover will be in color you set in the module settings.

2. JaNews2 module has it’s own language file, /language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_janews2.ini , try to edit that file, it worked for me…

3. my english isn’t much better 🙂

kha007 Friend

Hi kryptos

1-I am not sure you understood me. I explain again in my picture. I don’t want have a same color for each section.

2-I want costumize the template like in picture but I can’t have the same.I want to put a picture in the header background. I put in template.css this code.
    #ja-header { background-color: #1c1c1c; margin-top: 10px; position: relative; z-index: 10; background:url(../images/header4.png) no-repeat center;}

And I get like my picture.. I want to get the custom background only in the section marked in red

3- where may i change section background color in front page.

thank you very very much!!:)

1. pic
    Saguaros Moderator

<em>@kha007 170392 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kryptos

1-I am not sure you understood me. I explain again in my picture. I don’t want have a same color for each section.

2-I want costumize the template like in picture but I can’t have the same.I want to put a picture in the header background. I put in template.css this code.
    #ja-header { background-color: #1c1c1c; margin-top: 10px; position: relative; z-index: 10; background:url(../images/header4.png) no-repeat center;}

And I get like my picture.. I want to get the custom background only in the section marked in red

3- where may i change section background color in front page.

thank you very very much!!:)</blockquote>

with issue 1:

pls open the file: /templates/ja_teline_iii/css/template.css and find:

#ja-header .main { padding: 30px 0 10px; }
    and replace:
    #ja-header .main { padding: 30px 0 10px; background:red }

and find:

.ja-topbar {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    width: 100%;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd;
    font-size: 11px;
    }

replace:

.ja-topbar {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    width: 100%;
    font-size: 11px;
    background:#FFF
    }

And issue #3:
    pls open the file: /modules/mod_janews2/assets/style.css and find codes:

.ja-zinsec {
    background: #f7f7f7;
    color: #000;
    padding: 0 15px;
    position: relative;
    }

and replace:

.ja-zinsec {
    background:red;
    color: #000;
    padding: 0 15px;
    position: relative;
    }

kimberley Friend

i am using 4 colums and want to show them in to 2 rows is that possible in IE 8

like first row 2 colums and second row 2 colums

i tried to change in layout.css .cols4 to 50% and it work in firefox but not perfect.

.article_column { float: left; position: relative; }

.cols1 .article_column { width: 100%; }
    .cols2 .article_column { width: 50%; }
    .cols3 .article_column { width: 33.33%; }
    .cols4 .article_column { width: 50%; }
    .cols5 .article_column { width: 20%; }

is it any way to make this work? 2 coulms in 2 rows?

warm regards K

Saguaros Moderator

Dear kimberley!

Here is the solution for you

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=163984&postcount=6

Good luck

luciaba63 Friend

Hi, I’m not able to show image on the left followed by title on the same row
    I tried the align conf (right,left,none) but it seems not to work

I only see image on the left and title on the next row,with blank space on the right of the image
    Some tips?
    tnks

Saguaros Moderator

Dear luciaba63!

I’m sorry, i have not clear understandable on the issue, can you please give me the link to your site and the snapshort

Thanks

mmckeen Friend

<em>@tienhc 177585 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear luciaba63!

I’m sorry, i have not clear understandable on the issue, can you please give me the link to your site and the snapshort

Thanks</blockquote>

I have the same issue … the image appears at the top of the article and on the left – above the title. You can see it here:

http://dev.barkleyandpaws.com

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all!

Please open the file: modules/mod_janews2/assets/style.css and find code and fix as following:

.ja-zinimg {
    margin: 5px 0;
    }

and replace:

.ja-zinimg {
    margin: 5px 10px 0px 0px;
    float:left
    }

Good luck

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 151 total)

This topic contains 151 replies, has 74 voices, and was last updated by  ceeyee 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum