Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)
  • Author

Hi,

For the section ID 7 = shopping; I get a url “7-shopping.html” in the frontend, which in fact should be “shopping.htm”. That is why I get a 404 error when clicking on it ‘cuz obviously, that page doesn’t exist.

Please help!

Thanks!

luciffere Friend

<em>@sushismb 145277 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

For the section ID 7 = shopping; I get a url “7-shopping.html” in the frontend, which in fact should be “shopping.htm”. That is why I get a 404 error when clicking on it ‘cuz obviously, that page doesn’t exist.

Please help!

Thanks!</blockquote>

So me…. With all sections… (if i enable the SEO setings from Joomla General Configuration)

nofre Friend

<em>@perdu 145263 wrote:</em><blockquote>There needs to be admin choice to exclude certain categories/articles to make this module really useable. </blockquote>

I completely agree. Not only that….there should be an option to display categories always with the latest news in it.

If someone creates a new category it doesn’t effect the front page. There should be at least a manual category order enter so we can advertise the latest categories or news items…otherwise always the same 3 categories will appear…it doesn’t cut it for a actual/real news portal with hundred categories or more.

scotty Friend

nofre;145492 If someone creates a new category it doesn’t effect the front page. There should be at least a manual category order enter so we can advertise the latest categories or news items…otherwise always the same 3 categories will appear…it doesn’t cut it for a actual/real news portal with hundred categories or more.

This will be fixed in the next version.

premg Friend

<em>@andrew40 145036 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am getting the same error, any ideas?

PS Figured it out, just enable ja comments and it goes away…</blockquote>

After installing Teline3 release version 1.2, my above error disappeared.

mizushobai Friend

<em>@perdu 145263 wrote:</em><blockquote> Also I’m trying to work out what the point of the image align is as there seems to be a break tag after the image so it’s always above the intro text, surely if you set the image to align left or right then the text should wrap round it?</blockquote>

I’m wondering also.

Another thing is, when articles contain video the section will open wider. The video will not show up, which is good, but there is this white space in the size of the video.

zorroh Friend

Translation problem “Link Items” usersetting_form.php

Before:

<label id="paramslinkitems-lbl" for="paramslinkitems" class="hasTip" title="<?php echo JTEXT::_('LINK ITEMS NUMBER OF LINK ITEMS.');?>">Link Items</label>
    After:

<label id="paramslinkitems-lbl" for="paramslinkitems" class="hasTip" title="<?php echo JTEXT::_('LINK ITEMS NUMBER OF LINK ITEMS.');?>"><?php echo JTEXT::_('LINK ITEMS')?></label>

Now you can translate Link Items in your-contricode.mod_janews2.ini

kwoychesko Friend

<em>@perdu 145263 wrote:</em><blockquote>There needs to be admin choice to exclude certain categories/articles to make this module really useable.

Also can someone explain what the ‘Hidden Classes’ field is for?</blockquote>

Ability to hide certain categories/articles: bang on! Has anybody figured out how to do this? I was hoping that this is what the “Hidden Classes” field is for, but haven’t figured out a way to do it. Anyone else?

Ken

sushismb Friend

Hi,

Please help!

Thanks!

hariorama Friend

i think you have to wait for the new version…….we do too……:)

purina Friend

<em>@andrewwinkler 145251 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the problem. I’ve entered the following settings:

13:red
    15:orange
    16:deepblue
    14:cyan
    6:green
    8: pink
    7:lime

Only 3 seemingly random categories in the sections listed above are displayed. I want all of them to be displayed and leave it to the user to choose which ones to turn off. When pressing the user setting tool on the header for the section, I get an error message: fail request. I have the user settings plugin installed and enabled.</blockquote>
    I have same problem, did you solve it ? Thanks JIRI

robchocolate Friend

Is there a way to only show one Category under each section? For example, I want to have a “Panama” section, but only a “General” category. When I add articles to the “General” section, I cannot get them to show up in the empty space to the right of the first column. Please see screenshot attached.

Thanks,
    http://www.newsroompanama.com

1. panama-only-one-section
    intownwebdesign Friend

Is there a way to remove formatting from the text that is being displayed?

My content items start out with a <h3> heading.

I would like to either strip out the h3 tags and have the text display normally
    or
    Hide the h3 heading entirely.

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

micrantha Friend

No image-align in JA News 2?

Hello,
    The configuration options of JA News2 module give the possibility to align the image. When I try using this option the image does not react as expected. When selecting ‘right’ it goes to the extreme of the page-border left. When I select ‘left’ the image aligns left, but the text begins beneath the image.
    Is this a bug in JA News2? Or am I perhaps missing something? I would like to see the image floating left, with the text around the image.

TAnne Mills Friend

<blockquote>On the settings, you will notice there’s one parameter named Category (Section) ID and its setting
    Quote:

Syntax for this is: <ID>:<color>. ID can be sectionID or categoryID that bases on what you choose right above and color can be color English name in this list (red, cyan, deep blue, green, orange, pink, lime)).
    (Example of settings in Demo site: 13: red, 14: orange, 8: deepblue, 12: cyan, 5: green, 9: pink, 11: lime).</blockquote>

If you want to edit these colors, you will need to edit modeulsmod_janews2style.css and each of the theme stylesheets in templateja_teline_iicsscolors

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)

This topic contains 151 replies, has 74 voices, and was last updated by  ceeyee 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum