Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m having a problem with Ja News that is driving me up the wall. Basically I am trying to set a hover setting to the module position, so the background colour changes when the user hovers the mouse over the item. Only problem is the text in the Ja News module has a white background, and I cant for the life of me find out where its coming from!!!

Here’s the URL:

http://www.centurycreative.com/trevornickbuild/index.php

try hovering over “latest News” or “whats On”

I’ve done some extensive jiggery pokery with the template. They are actually 2 copies of the Ja News module published into user1 and user2 positions – which are controlled by the CSS for ‘topsl’

If you think you can help, please let me know, I’ll send you what you need (css files etc)
    thanks

bigrk Friend

You need to post this in the template that you are using with JA News forum if you want to get some help. 🙂

zandercent Friend

Hi,
    The problem was actually occurring because JA News has its own css file, in the modules folder. It is this file, not the template css file, that was causing the difference. The template I have modified, just to get things out in the open, is nerine, I have just moved quite a few of the modile positions around.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zandercent 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum