Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have created a custom html module and placed it above the JA News FrontPage in position sl1-l . Now the JA News FrontPage doesn’t scroll through the articles and the Prev and Next buttons don’t work. When I disable my custom module the JA News Frontpage moves back to its original spot and works. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions… (apart from changing the positions). Thanks in advance.

Web site: http://www.allthingsfinancial.com.au

pallavi_t Friend

Hi asduncan,

It may seem that you are using javascript code for the custom HTML module.
    It may conflicting with the JA-News Front page module.
    Please update your admin and FTP details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/74598.
    I will check the issue.

Regards,
    Pallavi

asduncan Friend

Thank you so much for this. Have updated the details as requested. Can you also please look at the JA Tab module (latest news and most read) as this isn’t working either 🙁 Look forward to hearing from you.

asduncan Friend

Hi

I was just wondering how you got on with this query. Thanks Anita

asduncan Friend

This is the response from support…

As you said, the JA News Frontpage module and JA Tabs module stop working when the Custom module is turned On. You need to resolve the conflicts occurring between the javascripts called from your custom module, due to which other modules are not working..

If your requirement is to submit a form, I suppose you should be able to find some module for that on extensions.joomla.org

Can anyone please help. It is the joomlart modules which have stopped working. I need the form and the suggestion to look at extensions is not a solution….

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asduncan 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum