Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi.

http://www.parlamentirinor.al is my website. I have installed joomla v1.5 I’ve changed just the logo.

I’ve installed JA news Frontpage module and when I tried to make it enable in the website is shows this:

Warning: main(/home/adoleshe/public_html/parlamenti/modules/mod_janews/helper.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/adoleshe/public_html/parlamenti/modules/mod_janews_fp/mod_janews_fp.php on line 14

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/adoleshe/public_html/parlamenti/modules/mod_janews/helper.php’ (include_path=’/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php’) in /home/adoleshe/public_html/parlamenti/modules/mod_janews_fp/mod_janews_fp.php on line 14

Please help me.

PS: notice that my server is Linux.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Please edit helper.php(modulesmod_janews_fp), search those lines:

$ext = strtolower(substr(strrchr($image, '.'), 1)); // get the file extension
    $rzname = strtolower(substr($image, 0, strpos($image,'.')))."_{$tn_width}_{$tn_height}.{$ext}"; // get the file extension

Change to

$ext = (substr(strrchr($image, '.'), 1)); // get the file extension
    $rzname = (substr($image, 0, strpos($image,'.')))."_{$tn_width}_{$tn_height}.{$ext}"; // get the file extension

peterva Friend

Hi!

I have the exact same problem. I tried the above, but without effect.

When I dsiable mod_janews_fp, the site works again.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sherlock Friend

Hi,
    Can you please PM me your site admin account as well as FPT account? Without investigating into the codes, I am afraid that we can not provide any solution

peterva Friend

Thanks, but It’s not neccesary anymore. I’m using another news module that does pretty much the same..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  peterva 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum