Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I changed the setting in profile setting to “headline” and I cant get this big space to go away. (please see attached)

Any ideas?

Thanks.

1. janewsfp_prob
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I need to see your site, kindly provide it.

khartoumgateway Friend

Hi Hung,

This problem was happening when I was using Wampserver… I finally got it uploaded and now the problem is not there. It still exists on wampserver though.

Figure that..

dlconover Friend

This seems to be a part of the functionality of JA News Front Page. If you are showing more than one article in the module, it seems the module will open to the size of the current article, but if there is a larger image in the queue, it will later open to that larger size. The size (with the white space) then stays open to the depth of the module in the sl1-r position. I find that when the sl1-r position is not large enough to be as large as the JA News largest image, the entire website will then tend to bounce up and down, based on the various sizes of the images in the sl1-l position. I’ve therefore filled the sl1-r position, so that the bouncing does not occur, but the down side is that you end up with this white space. This is what I’m seeing so far, at least. My site is http://archetypeinaction.com , if you want to see what I’m talking about. I’ve adjusted the number of the top articles in sl1-r until the site won’t bounce because of the different sizes of the images in most browsers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dlconover 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum