Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Step 1. Installation

Follow the simple steps below:

1/ Install the module via Joomla Installer.

2/ Assign module to the position as you want.

3/ Create a menu item link to module.

Note:

* Module Zip size is over 2 MB and the module will not install, until your PHP default upload setting ( 2MB ) is increased.

* In some cases, the animation in user browser may increase the user side CPU usage.

* Keep your module updated with the latest version

Then, the module is instantly available in your front-end. If you are new to this stuff, follow detailed guideline below:

How to install Joomla module

Step 2. Configuration

Navigate to Administrator >> Extensions >> Modules Manager >> JA New Frontpage

Content Settings

Theme Settings

Display Settings

Image Setting

See the screen for each Profile

TelineIV

Headline

blackbox Friend

When i use JA News Frontpage don’t list the positions sl1-l or sl1-r so I canĀ“t choose any of these? How can activate these positions?? (Sorry for my english)

huyenptt Friend

Hi blackbox,

Just type “sl1-l” or “sl1-r” in “Position”, remember to create appropriate block before you put this module. If you are using JATC Telineiv, create block is not neccessary because Telineiv has this position by default

blackbox Friend

Thanks it works !

Peter Konstantakos Friend

<em>@huyenptt 208661 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi blackbox,

Just type “sl1-l” or “sl1-r” in “Position”, remember to create appropriate block before you put this module. If you are using JATC Telineiv, create block is not neccessary because Telineiv has this position by default</blockquote>

I am trying to use this on this template, http://www.specialtypharmajournal.com/

I have assigned it to a category with over 200 articles in it and no images. It is not working. Can you please help me? Thanks

Peter

thuanlq Friend

Dear @konstantakos,

The ja news front page module shows only front page articles. Please check all articles on that category, enable “front page” if its not.

Thanks,

a6fal Friend

please help me out, i have a huge problem with the mod_janews_fp, the bug appeared out of no where i wasn’t trying to do anything…. check the url http://www.a6fal.com/index.php please i’m waitng for support i tried to uninstall and install, the problem is not from the module i made sure it’s not from it….

vspear Friend

Please – where and how do we find this module for installation on JA Teline IV ? It appears to be missing !:((

marcelop Friend

Only front page articles, is not working with k2 source content ?

delatoni Friend

I’m having the same issue too :((. The module works perfect with Joomla content but, when I use K2 content it only shows front page articles to the left and the whole right list shows up blank.

centruldecalcul Friend

Hy there.
    I have a problem.
    I get archived articled appearing in the module.
    How can i remove them?

luciffere Friend

<em>@delatoni 226482 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m having the same issue too :((. The module works perfect with Joomla content but, when I use K2 content it only shows front page articles to the left and the whole right list shows up blank.</blockquote>

This problem has solved? I need to use K2 with this module, but not work…

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@delatoni 226482 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m having the same issue too :((. The module works perfect with Joomla content but, when I use K2 content it only shows front page articles to the left and the whole right list shows up blank.</blockquote>

I have reported this bug to the system:

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECMODJANEWSFP-37

We will check and fix soon.

Thanks.

ljk3171 Friend

Hi,

I would like a fix to this issue as well. A JS error: this.cur_activePanel is null is being generated when you use K2 data from line 18 in /modules/mod_janews_fp/tmpl/default/script.js. Hope that helps resolve the problem.

When you are using K2 you don’t have anything to tick to say the item is a frontpage item, so is the featured flag used to determine what shows in the frontpage module?

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Please provide me the link to your site and the administrator account via your ticket ID ZZB-526-82332

Then let me check

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

This topic contains 50 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum