Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I solved it, here is my advice and my solutions (may be useful to other users):

1) You can install new version directly over this version. Uninstallation is not required. (recommended)

2) if you want to first remove the old version should uninstall the module and remove the folder from its site. Then install the new version.

Without this right now though (to me) has remained one last problem. If I move the module into position “ja-news-1” (or a little below) the navigation of slides (“1 OF 4 <PREV | NEXT>”) disappears and descends to the bottom of everything, see Attachment.

Why does this happen? you can correct the form? with the old version module (version 1.3.5) worked fine, I tried!

1. screen_template
    archema Friend

I think I’ve solved, tomorrow I explain how 😀

archema Friend

– “mod_janews_fp.v1.3.5.zip” works but stop the last slide;

– “mod_janews_fp.zip” (ver 1.4.1) works, but if you change position the navigation of slides (“1 OF 4 <PREV | NEXT>”) disappears and descends to the bottom of everything;

– here is my solution (that is how I solved):

I combined the two versions, I installed the “mod_janews_fp.v1.3.5.zip” and I replaced only two files of “mod_janews_fp.zip” (ver 1.4.1), the files are:

– joomla/modules/mod_janews_fp/tmpl/default/blog.php
    – joomla/modules/mod_janews_fp/tmpl/default/script.js

I hope that my solution may help others!

Thanks a lot for assistance!

Bye bye :laugh:

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  archema 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum