Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am having problems finding where I change the background color of the resized image in JA News FP.

Can anyone point me to the right direction?

It resizes it with black background but I would like to have white or none.

1. Screen-shot-2011-08-23-at-7.54.54-AM
    n6rej Friend

if you install “firebug” you can right click on the picture, then choose “inspect element” it will tell u exactly which file, image, & Location. This is a great tool to learn to use. See my signature for link

Asgerður Edda Langworth Friend

I am not having problem knowing where the image is saved to, but rather the automatic process that takes place when resizing. This does not seem to defined by css.

n6rej Friend

would you please provide me with a link where I can see this behavior, and the exact version of JA news you are using? I see several with slightly same name. Also which version of Joomla plz.

<em>@n6rej 261861 wrote:</em><blockquote>would you please provide me with a link where I can see this behavior, and the exact version of JA news you are using? I see several with slightly same name. Also which version of Joomla plz.</blockquote>

Yes, this is http://www.heimilin.is
    Joomla 1.5.23
    JA-NEWS-FP – 1.4.0

<em>@eddaathygli 261866 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, this is http://www.heimilin.is
    Joomla 1.5.23
    JA-NEWS-FP – 1.4.0</blockquote>

I am using default profile
    Image Settings:

using Crop
    Resize with The Ratio
    Feature Article Image Width: 330
    Feature Article Image Height: 250

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Asgerður Edda Langworth 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum