Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How to translate PREV and NEXT ?

I translated prev and next in en-GB.mod_janews_featured.ini under language folder but couldnt change.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@satrancokulu 483995 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I translated prev and next in en-GB.mod_janews_featured.ini under language folder but couldnt change.</blockquote>

Hi
    If you are using multi language site do change it for other language folders . Make sure you are changing it from the root/language/en-GB/mod_janews_featured.ini

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I translated prev and next in en-GB.mod_janews_featured.ini under language folder but couldnt change.</blockquote>

Hi
    If you are using multi language site do change it for other language folders . Make sure you are changing it from the root/language/en-GB/mod_janews_featured.ini

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

satrancokulu Friend

I changed it from root/language/en-GB/mod_janews_featured.ini and succeded to translate “read more” but not prev-next

satrancokulu Friend

I changed it from root/language/en-GB/mod_janews_featured.ini and succeded to translate “read more” but not prev-next

satrancokulu Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    try this solution go to file “/html/mod_janews_featured/default/blog.php” in template “ja_teline_iv_t3”.
    Find this code

<a href="javascript:void(0)" class="ja-zinfp-links-actions-next next">
    <span><?php echo JText::_('Next') ?></span>
    </a>
    <a href="javascript:void(0)" class="ja-zinfp-links-actions-prev prev">
    <span><?php echo JText::_('Prev') ?></span>
    </a>

Replace Prev and Next with your word .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    try this solution go to file “/html/mod_janews_featured/default/blog.php” in template “ja_teline_iv_t3”.
    Find this code

</a>
    </a>

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Find this code

</a>
    </a>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum