Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

we just updated all JA components, and we have a bug with JA news featured (Module mod_janews_featured).
    We have 7 articles and 2 featured articles.
    But the link to the the article is always the link of the second featured articles.
    We try a lot of thing, changed tthe featured articles, empty the cache, etc… but nothing changes.

“read more” button on the first article doesn’t work.
    and sometimes, number of items don’t change. It is always 2/2…

It is very annoying.

What can we do to fix this quickly ?
    Thank in advance

see screenshot for more understanding.

info is in the ticket : [JATCTELINEIV][FID:310941]

1. 2012-03-29-14h47_44
    Sherlock Friend

Hi dieudon,

This problem actually is a bug and it has been fixed so you would see it work in the next module version, you can fix yourself directly by replacing the file of modulesmod_janews_featuredtmpldefaultscript.js by my attachment file.

1. script.zip
    dieudonne Friend

Thank you very much. This fix works very well.

hengstler Friend

Hi all

I have the same problem, but I’m using “JA News Featured” version 2.5.0 with “Headline” profile and theme.
    I have noticed that “script.js” in folder “/modules/mod_janews_featured/tmpl/headline” is smaller than in “/modules/mod_janews_featured/tmpl/default”.

Thanks for your help and kind regards from Switzerland

dieudonne Friend

Install the package script.zip

Sherlock Friend

hi hengstler,

The script.js file from the headline theme is different from the one of default theme, I have checked and fixed this issue, I attached the fixed file here, you need to replace it with the file of
    modulesmod_janews_featuredtmplheadlinescript.js

Let me know if it still does not work !

<em>@hengstler 317172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all

I have the same problem, but I’m using “JA News Featured” version 2.5.0 with “Headline” profile and theme.
    I have noticed that “script.js” in folder “/modules/mod_janews_featured/tmpl/headline” is smaller than in “/modules/mod_janews_featured/tmpl/default”.

Thanks for your help and kind regards from Switzerland</blockquote>

1. script.zip
    hengstler Friend

Hi Sherlock Holmes

Great work, now it works. Thank you so much, you saved my day :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kind regards from Switzerland

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hengstler 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum