Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve tried the newer versions of the Ja-news module and I don’t like the changes to the css. what are the settings i would need to use the new version 1.2beta and have it look like 1.1.1?

specifically the catagory headings, I like the thin line after the text as opposed to the full block. Secondly I want the headline section to be blue background and not that white with cross-stitch background. I also like the padding and gray line around the images.

Menalto Friend

This was some changes, i have not touched the latest yet, but if you remind me later on or tomorrow by a pm or something if no one else answers here i will help you out

cameron62 Friend

thanks Menalto, but I’ve figured it out. Seems the 1.1.1 module ja-news.css was empty thus using the sites default settings, probably a bug. Turns out I like the way it looks, all I did was load the 1.2beta module and then replace the 1.2 verion of the ja-news.css with the one from the older 1.1.1 version.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cameron62 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum