Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

<em>@gaygiorgia 75238 wrote:</em><blockquote>yeah yeah we have post at the same moment.
    excuse me for wasting your time.

this night or tomorrow i’ll work to try to solve the memory error during installation of rs_gallery2 online. but trust me. if u can istall it, it works ;)</blockquote>

BTW check the helper in mod_ja_catslwi. It seems to do the same thing but, as it seems with a lot less overhead. I will fart around a bit with it.

I did bump my memory up on my server but just now I dont remember how. When you find it, set it as high as you can and Joomla will load and run a lot faster in general.

Bosse

gaygiorgia Friend

<em>@bossep 75243 wrote:</em><blockquote>BTW check the helper in mod_ja_catslwi. It seems to do the same thing but, as it seems with a lot less overhead. I will fart around a bit with it.

I did bump my memory up on my server but just now I dont remember how. When you find it, set it as high as you can and Joomla will load and run a lot faster in general.

Bosse</blockquote>
    i do not use catslwi ^^ (neither quickstart or jazin plugin too. i use only clean joomla 1.5.6, clean template, external avr video [last], and ja_news+news_fp ^^)

eh the memory…****! that’s the problem:

to increase my memory i should set:
    memory_limit = 8M of my hoster to memory_limit = 32M into php.ini.
    but i have no access to php.ini!!! **** hoster 🙁
    (infact my every try has been done on localhost with xampp 1.6.6a with a memory_limit = 32M)

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@gaygiorgia 75236 wrote:</em><blockquote>Stop all bossep. i downloaded again files. it works.

EXCUSE me all. because the majority bugs of helper.php has been found by me, i’ve a “great” number of version of helper.php (i always archive anything).

perhaps an error in locating version in my archive.

at the moment you can set 3d as solved.

edit: i’ll set 3d as solved :)</blockquote>

Hi gaygiorgia,

Is the helper.php issue finally resolved? Was this helper.php from the one posted by Hainn or one that you and Bossep worked on?

I looked at your site, and I observed two things

1. The SEO feature is not activated
    2. The images in the full article do not have any spacing around

Cornelio

gaygiorgia Friend

how/where to activate SEO function?
    2) perhaps the newser (my girlfriend) do not insert space 🙂

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@gaygiorgia 75278 wrote:</em><blockquote>how/where to activate SEO function?
    2) perhaps the newser (my girlfriend) do not insert space :)</blockquote>

You may activate the SEO through the backend (administrator).

Hi gaygiorgia,

administrator => global configuration => SEO related items are on right side (check Yes. for all three.

If the helper.php is working properly, you should get proper SEF links if you click on any of the articles in the JA News module (front end).

If they did not fix the bug for the SEO in helper.php you will get a 404 Error. From my download on 20080820, the error appears corrected, so you should not have a problem in regard SEO.

So which correct helper.php are you using? Can you please share?

I wish Hainn provides all the corrected (fixed) files In Teline II. There should be just a few files.

Cornelio

cgc0202 Friend

Hi gaygiorgia, Boseepl, and All,

I just got a chance to do a fresh install of the latest Joomla1.5.6-Teline II (downloaded 20080822) and used the unpacked Joomla1.5.6-Teline II QuickStart Kit, and it worked without any problem. So far, I got the Demo page.

The SEO works.

I will keep you updated, as I perform any post-modification if any problem arises.

Cornelio

gaygiorgia Friend

O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i activate friendly link for search engine i get an error 404!!!

omfg!!!
    visit http://www.venetoinfo.it/1.5.6 to see error online

gaygiorgia Friend

it is very strange:

online i have SEO error.
    on localhost i have not SEO error.

🙁 🙁

(localhost is a backup of online version)

gaygiorgia Friend
    gaygiorgia Friend

now i’ll try a new install online: quickstart install. i’ll then overwrite my central db to gain my articles and sections, finally i’ll activate SEO.

gaygiorgia Friend

ok.

i tryed a clean install of quickstart online.
    ONLY QUICKSTART. nothing else.
    i updated the helper.php obviously. and configured SEO option as active.

AGAIN the error.

WHILE IN MY LOCAL PC ALL WORKS.

i’ll open a new 3D, because it is a new problem.
    🙁

bossep Friend

Good! This is important!

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

This topic contains 57 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bossep 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum