Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Another bug with ja news which I do not understend .
    Ja news dont wont to show me new maded categories ,when I put the number of old categories (what was there before I install xenia template ) everything is fine ,but today I made new categories ,asigned their numbers to ja news category ID and complete template broke ,everything get mish mash and desordered.
    Here is the link http://jomla.elegancereef.com/index….tpage&Itemid=1

That is hapening only with new categories ,there is content item in that categories.
    I just spend 10 days solving bugs with news rotator language problemand now this .

arba Friend

This geting more and more weird ,ja news do not show picture and article in front page but show same content in news rotator .Of course template is completly broken ,just when you think it can not be worse !!

arba Friend

Just for the record ,I have othere themes instaled ,and when I made rocket theme versatility II as my default theme everything is all right ,only with xenia I have problem with articles .Ja news do not show me picture in front page ,with versatillity everything is fine .

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi arba,
    I have visited your site but not found any problem. Could you tell me what exact problem with your site?

arba Friend

Hi Khanh
    I waited few hours yesterday with broken template so you can see where is the problem and after that try to fix alone .You probably visit my site when I turn back to old categories ID ,categories what was published before I install xenia .
    How you can see everything is fine with old categories .
    I again set new categoires ID to ja news and everything get broken ,please visit my site again in next few hours to saw problem .
    Is difuicult to explain ,first there in no front page ,only news rotator ,left meni from the top of the page go down to the bottom of the page ,
    Like I say that is only with new categories,when I put old categories everything is fine .

arba Friend

Helo Khanh
    Do you checked my site today ??

arba Friend

Anyone ?? I posted this in the morning and can not work on the site till someone tell me where is the problem .
    Only main/home page are destroyed ,all other pages are ok so that is sure bug with ja news .

arba Friend

ok where is the problem ? Why no reply ,advice ,nothing ?
    I dont get it ,this is suport forum and I wait for suport .

Khanh Le Moderator

Do you update the JA News module? Please download the latest version of JA News and reinstall it. If it cannot fix the problem, please PM me a temporary superadmin account.

arba Friend

Hi Khanh
    I send you pm 🙂 ,I have installed new ja news modul ,I reinstall everything yesterday ,even download again all files in case I make mistake but that did not help .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  arba 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum