Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m a new customer of joomlart, I like your templates very much, although I have a question about Ja News that comes with Ja Teline.

At front page of web page automatically generated blocks with the title of the category and the content of last item added on each block.
    e.g. on your demo (http://template.joomlart.com/ja_teline/) you have, ASIA-PACIFIC as 1st block WORLD as 2nd and goes on.
    I have these with same was on my web page but I prefer to show the main category, for example on my main menu I have Section1 Section2 as main categories, Section1 contains Subsection1 Subsection2 and Section2 contains Subsection3 Subsection4, now how can I display on front page the Section1 block and Section2 block not their subcategories where the Section1 and Section2 block will contain the items of their self and their subcategories?

Thanks.

furfolk Friend

Not positive I understand, but in the site modules section of the admin, you can go to the Ja-News module and set what category IDs you want to display.

bigrk Friend

After reading this…I have absolutely no idea what you’re asking. :confused:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum