Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Im using joomla 1.5.7 and VM 1.1.2. Used the quickstart 1.5.2.

My articles in JA News are shown only in the bottom of the page when I click on an article. How can I fix this? I want the article to load in the main body when I click on the title.

cheers

Sherlock Friend

Hi wogand !

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

wogand Friend

hello thanks for your reply.

http://www.harrysvuurwerkhal.nl

This problem seems to occur only in IE7 and FF. In IE6 its good.

thanks!

Sherlock Friend

Hi wogand !
    I have detect the problem, when you click on article on JA news module , it still get itemid = 1 , so ja news and product featured module always display on top of it , to fix the problem , please create new module link to content section what stores content in ja news.

wogand Friend

hi hainn, thanks for the reply. I dont understand it tho…
    is the itemid=1 the ID of the section? Because the section ID i use is nr 7.
    What do you mean by creating a new module link? Do you want me to create a new module and link to section Id=7? I dont get it.

Menalto Friend

Neither did i, can you provide me with super administrator access and i can see if i can fix it another way, cant promise anything though.

wogand Friend

ok ill pm u, thanks for having a look

wogand Friend

thanks for having a look into the problem Menalto. It seems fixed now.
    What I did was create a menu item to news. That seems to help. Menalto also did some of his magic 😀

sasharep Friend

how is this error fixed?…i have the same problem..help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sasharep 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum