Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hello, i have installed both ja-news and the header module for Xenia but i’m experiencing the following problems and hope that someone can help me:

the first problem is regarding the headline part of the news-module: when viewing the website with internet explorer (both 6 and 7) the news are not rolling, the module just hangs on the first news and the loading icon just continues to spin, a yellow sign appears in the bottom left corner saying that there is an error displaying the page but if I view the site with FireFox, the headlines roll correctly. I dont think it depends on the browser configuration since it works when displaying the xenia demo page on joomlart site, therefore I have no clue what it can depends on.

the second problem is concerning the the header-module where I’m having the opposite situation, it rolls perfectly in explorer but it does not in firefox (a grey box appears in place of the rolling images).

the website url is http://www.tecnate.com

Thanks
    Giulio

ha le-viet Developer

Hi Giulio,

Please update the latest version of JA Collapsed Modules, it might fix your IE problem.

For the grey box, it’s because you don’t have Flash Plugin installed on your Firefox.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

buccini07 Friend

It’s the 1.0.2 so I think its the latest version – Actually at the moment I have unpublished the collapsed module and the page is loading correctly in IE without any error so it might be that this version is not fully compatible with xenia and explorer ?
    Regards

ha le-viet Developer

Hi Giulio,

May be the version you downloaded still have the bug. If you re-download the latest version availabe on JoomlArt.com, I think it will run flawlessly. I can confirm there’s no conflict between the two modules.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

tian Friend

Hi Ha Le-Viet,
    I have same problem with IE, and I am sure it’s causes by JA Collapsed, if I turn the module off then all running good.
    I had redownloaded the module from http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_templates/ja_zibal/ja_collapsed_modules.html
    and reinstalled it, but nothing changed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tian 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum