Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How to I get the Ja News into the middle of my template like the demo? What setting do I use? I have it set up left as the default but I want it moved.

bernhar Friend

Which demo are you talking about? Isn´t Teline a template without a left column? Or how is “in the middle” to be interpreted?

xellos16 Friend

I am trying to figure out a way to get it to look like the demo, if it is at all possible

bernhar Friend

The demo shows the joomla main body on the left side with 2 columns to the right. What happens if you publish JA News as described in the documentation in a new position ja-news. Doesn´t it show up in the mainbody area?

bigrk Friend

<em>@xellos16 18234 wrote:</em><blockquote>How to I get the Ja News into the middle of my template like the demo? What setting do I use? I have it set up left as the default but I want it moved.</blockquote>

What’s your url so we can see what is going on with your site?

xellos16 Friend

I got someone to move it over, however, I dont know how to edit which headers are in the j news. I only want 4 links in there, and its like 20.

bigrk Friend

<em>@xellos16 18298 wrote:</em><blockquote>I got someone to move it over, however, I dont know how to edit which headers are in the j news. I only want 4 links in there, and its like 20.</blockquote>

In Joomla Administration go to the Content Menu and select the Category Manager. On this page there will be a list of Categories and you can unpublish the ones you don’t want. Also if you click on one of these you can rename them in the Edit screen. 😎

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum