Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have uploaded the template and verified permissions but still have to clue why the categories won’t show. I looked in the forum but did not see anything. Please forgive my asking. I am sight impaired and may have missed something. Any help that can be given I would appreciate.

1. janews2issue
    mihirc Friend

<em>@sotweb 149024 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have uploaded the template and verified permissions but still have to clue why the categories won’t show. I looked in the forum but did not see anything. Please forgive my asking. I am sight impaired and may have missed something. Any help that can be given I would appreciate.</blockquote>
    Hello,

Can you please provide a live link for the same?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

sotweb Friend

sorry about that.

http://www.mschristian.org

I have checked it in Firefox, Chrome, and IE8. Chrome shows some lines but nothing more.

mihirc Friend

<em>@sotweb 149056 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry about that.

http://www.mschristian.org

I have checked it in Firefox, Chrome, and IE8. Chrome shows some lines but nothing more.</blockquote>
    Hello,

This is a CSS problem. Have you modified the template.css file?

Anyways, to show up the text, there is a height attribute that is causing the problem. to fix it :

Open the file /templates/ja_teline_iii/css/template.css , on Approx line no 1374, find the code mentioned below:

.ja-usersetting-options ul.catselect li {
    height:20px;
    line-height:20px;
    }

Change it to

.ja-usersetting-options ul.catselect li {
    line-height:20px;
    }

The height:20px is the cause of the problem.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

sotweb Friend

Thank you so much. I had not changed anything in the css at all. Your solution worked. I thank you…

mihirc Friend

<em>@sotweb 149128 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you so much. I had not changed anything in the css at all. Your solution worked. I thank you…</blockquote>

Hello,

Please use the Mark Best Answer option so that if somebody else has a similar problem he will be able to find it more easily.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mihirc 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum