Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

This Readme has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.5
    – For Joomla 1.0

ErikThorsen Friend

Trying to “peak” at the “other features” link on the demo it tells me I am not authorized to view this resource. That can’t be right? 😀

Khanh Le Moderator

Thank Erik, you gain the permission to access that page now 😀

ShannonN Friend

Demo site says “demo database included in download and fonts are available in source folder” neither are present at this time for download

swemmel Friend

When you hover the mouse over the menu-items appears a little arrow. On every menu-option except the most left (home) and the most right one. This is for the topmost-menu and not for the sub-menu items.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

frame4 Friend

Hi,

I cannot seem to figure out where/which position to put the Search Module :confused: ?
    The picture with the layout positions shows #4, but that is not defined in the list.

Regards,
    Anthony

ErikThorsen Friend

@frame4:

Search is indeed placed in “user 4” position on the template. To view all module positions on the template, you can enter this into your web-browser…
    http://template.joomlart.com/ja_nerine/index.php?tp=1

Menalto Friend

When you change to orange color the bottom modules is still grey, shouldnt they change to orange?

mpimagery Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 21171 wrote:</em><blockquote>@frame4:

Search is indeed placed in “user 4” position on the template. To view all module positions on the template, you can enter this into your web-browser…
    http://template.joomlart.com/ja_nerine/index.php?tp=1</blockquote>

Thanks for the URL Erik, this little bit of info should be in every template ‘read me’ as well as the install threads, really shows us all the positions of the modules properly…takes the ‘guess work’ out of it!

worldwideofficesupport Friend

First of all, please forgive my lack of knowledge with terminology and Joomla and website building in general.

I’m trying to add modules below the body of text on one of my pages and I can’t figure out how to do this. I tried Site -> Template Manager -> Module Positions however, when I added a new position, nothing happened. I have a sneaky suspicion that I am leaving a step out….or it could be that I’m doing the wrong thing entirely. Can someone please tell me what to do?:confused:

To see what I am talking about, you can go to my website: http://www.worldwideofficesupport.com. Click on the ‘Client Sign Up’ tab. I want to be able to position modules under the section that says ‘input text here’ so that I can offer the various packages we have available to our clients. I realize there are module positions below that however, I don’t want these particular modules to be in the highlighted positions.:-[

rcsbobby Friend

Using Joomla 1.5 I turned on legacy mode through the plugin manager which allowed me to install the template.

I set the template to my default template.

Went to the page and got a bunch of pathing errors.

I FTP’ed into the site and saw that the installer named the template folder janerine.

mysite/tempates/janerine

I renamed it to:

mysite/templates/ja_nerine

Had to reset the template to be the default template again but the template was working correctly when I went back to the site.

Hope this helps if anyone runs into the same thing.

cpham Friend

<em>@rcsbobby 40390 wrote:</em><blockquote>Using Joomla 1.5 I turned on legacy mode through the plugin manager which allowed me to install the template.

I set the template to my default template.

Went to the page and got a bunch of pathing errors.

I FTP’ed into the site and saw that the installer named the template folder janerine.

mysite/tempates/janerine

I renamed it to:

mysite/templates/ja_nerine

Had to reset the template to be the default template again but the template was working correctly when I went back to the site.

Hope this helps if anyone runs into the same thing.</blockquote>

JA Team has updated a package for J!1.5. I think this might help with your issue.

noli Friend

I have follwed your directions to change the default menu style to transmenu ( 3 ).
    I have changed the menu option in the following code, but only the default menu displays in the nerine 1.5 template.

Here’s what I have selected:
    $ja_menutype = 3;
    // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu; 4: Dropline Menu;

Thanks in advance for your help. 🙂

* Please examine the nerine template and post an update. *

cgage Friend

Your FAQ (above) says:
    Q: What’s a module style? And module class suffix?
    A: Almost modules offer you a parameter called Module Class Suffix. Set a value for this parameter and you will have your module’s appearance differs from the others. JA templates often provide you some module styles which can be found in Module Styles area of the guide.

I don’t see any information on the module class suffix in the user guide provided in the Nerine downloads area. Please tell me where to find the class suffix information.

Thanks

cgage Friend

Your FAQ (above) says:
    Q: What’s a module style? And module class suffix?
    A: Almost modules offer you a parameter called Module Class Suffix. Set a value for this parameter and you will have your module’s appearance differs from the others. JA templates often provide you some module styles which can be found in Module Styles area of the guide.

I don’t see any information on the module class suffix in the user guide provided in the Nerine downloads area. Please tell me where to find the class suffix information.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum