Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have just installed JA Nerine onto Mambo, 4.6.3.

The home page shows an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get() in /home/mydomain/public_html/templates/ja_nerine/index.php on line 247.

Line 247 is:

$m_menu = $mainframe->get( ‘menu’ );

live http://www.mynextbike.co.uk

I have not as yet done any module installation or made any changes to Nerine or Mambo.

Can anyone assist please?

Thanks in advance,
    Paul

Sherlock Friend

Hi paulxd !
    I think that you can’t use Joomla template for mambo CMS . there is many difference between joomla and mambo.

paulxd Friend

<em>@hainn84 66546 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi paulxd !
    I think that you can’t use Joomla template for mambo CMS . there is many difference between joomla and mambo.</blockquote>
    Thanks hainn84. I have used JA Rochea with success on another site using the same release Mambo CMS, so expected to be able to use Nerine!

I have uninstalled CMS and still get the same.

paulxd Friend

<em>@paulxd 66611 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks hainn84. I have used JA Rochea with success on another site using the same release Mambo CMS, so expected to be able to use Nerine!

I have uninstalled CMS and still get the same.</blockquote>
    Solved. I took hainn84’s advice and installed joomla. It works now. Thanks again. Paulxd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  paulxd 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum