Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

A few days ago, an update of JA Muzic was released, with many little improvements.
    For example, the addition of carrets on the (first-level) menu items when there are submenus.

But even after that very recent update, I still face the following :
    sub-menus have 0 left-padding, which is not very nice
    Note that the sub-sub-menu items just show nicely, with a little left-padding

I illustrate this on the following screenshot.

what I would consider as a “bug” (I would not call it a “feature” 🙂

I have implementented a quick workaround :

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a {
    padding: 5px 0px 5px 5px;
    }

NB : the padding was originally this

padding: 5px 0;

But this is not a proper solution, because it also impacts the sub-sub-menu items, which now have a “double” padding.

So one question and one suggestion :
    * question : could you please suggest the best css solution to that layout caveat of the template ?
    * suggestion : could you integrate that solution in the next release. I think nobody wants a 0 left-padding on the submenus (I would call this a bug, not a feature 🙂

Txs a lot !

Marc

1. 2014-08-12_11h09_51
    chavan Friend

can you please post your site Url. so I could suggest you right

woluweb Friend

Sure.
    The site I am working on is http://www.fesdig.com/fr (but there, I have already added a line in custom.css as mentionned, as a temporary solution).

Otherwise, it is not specific to my site, on any JA Muzic site you have the problem.
    See for example
    http://8f2cf5b61037348fa984a3f14b51a326.site.joomlart.com/
    or build your own Demo site with Joomlart Site Builder

If you make groups in Megamenu Manager, then of course you have a specific layout.
    But I am speaking here of a regular menu (even Megamenu with icons etc), but WITHOUT playing with “groups” in Megamenu

I hope it helps,

Marc

chavan Friend

Yes, sure will update the development team.

georgeroth Friend

Note that it’s not really double padding. There is a padding-left: 20px; given to the .t3-megamenu .mega-col-nav .dropdown-menu .mega-nav.level2.

If you want to have the same padding for your sub-sub menu items, place this inside of your custom.css:

.t3-megamenu .mega-col-nav .dropdown-menu .mega-nav.level2 {
    padding-left: 0px;
    }

Let us know how you’re getting on.

woluweb Friend

Waouw, that works great !
    Txs a lot for the solution 🙂

Here is a screenshot of final result :

1. 2014-08-13_13h37_15
    georgeroth Friend

No problem at all, glad that I could help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  georgeroth 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum