Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, just purchase this theme and installed it using the quickstart. Install seems to have gone well with no errors. But, when I load frontend site I don’t see site same as demo (see attach). I thought the quickstart provides everything as in demo site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its does not seem you installed the quickstart package with sample data .
    Kindly installed the quickstart package again on Fresh DB and install the package with Sample Data in 3rd step .
    Here is doc for how to install quickstart package .

Souleymane Tiendrebeogo Friend

Hello I have a serious problem with quickstart install too, can someone help? I bought a new subscription and downloaded the template but couldn’t complete the install.

1. IMG_9198.mov
    Souleymane Tiendrebeogo Friend

the issue is happening with the Magz template. Please help as soon as possible
    Thank you

paulev Friend

@pankaj, thanks for reply and shared info. Note, I only see in Joomla 2.5 quick start install where one selects to install "sample data". This option does not seem to be available in 3.x unless I missed something. I will reinstall and see again.

Also, regarding images. Is there info regarding the image specs (size & resolution) for each image location? So, if i have to replace I can hunt for the right image sizes to replace.

One other question, I need a full working event site with Jticketing extension. Would I need to just install the Jticketing extension after the quickstart install. Also, considering installing JomSocial.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @SouleymaneTiendrebeogo
    Kindly open your own thread on correct template forum page so we assist you better.
    @paulev you can install these 3rd party extension from their site .
    For quickstart package check the link again you will see its also for Joomla3 .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum