Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’ve installed the JA Mono Quickstart, I go to language > install language > find language

but no language is loaded in the language list.

Why?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly try this : just go to Extension manager >> click Update Sites >> Hit Rebuild to fix it .
    Here >> http://prntscr.com/c3t4zv
    Hope it helps .

Crealia Friend

Didn’t help… 🙁

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I sent the issue report to our Dev. team so they can fix it re-import the download package .
    Meanwhile you can install the package manually or kindly wait for fix .
    I will notify you here once i will get information from team .
    Regards

Crealia Friend

Thanks, I already installed the Language I need anyway.
    I also noticed that if I try to use batch process in the whole menu list, no options are displayed in batch panel popup. Not sure if this is a Joomla bug, but nothing to do with this topic anyway.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Just tested the batch option and its working fine in the quickstart package : http://prntscr.com/crzieo

MunicĂ­pio de Vila Real Friend

Hi, i did the rebuild language but still nothing, i have no possibility also to install other languages. Please look into it.
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi, i did the rebuild language but still nothing, i have no possibility also to install other languages. Please look into it.
    Thanks

Hi can u open a separate thread and put the site details in the thread for JA staff when u posting it.So i can assist you better.
    Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum