Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dear friends!

I am glad to release the preview of JA Mixmaz Template – our October Joomla! 2.5 template. JA Mixmaz is going to be responsive template with K2 and Virtuemart support included. There are bright chances that first release would be an beta release.

Let us know what you think of the upcoming template.

Sneak Peek1: Home

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek2: Blog Page

Sneak Peek3: K2 Category List Page

Sneak Peek4: Virtuemart Category List Page

Sneak Peek5: Virtuemart Item List Page

Sneak Peek6: Virtuemart Item Detail Page

Sneak Peek7: Biography Page

Sneak Peek8: Mega Menu

Rusell Cerrato Friend

ozzome! good graphics!
    very fashion and trendy!

good one guys! keep it up!

tfosnom Friend

Can we see some screenshots of VM cart in responsive mode please?

Shannon

swissa Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 339150 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are bright chances that first release would be an beta release.
    </blockquote>

Why?

Please for users, the paying members, would it not be better to do YOUR beta testing yourselves and then deliver US a fully tested production product?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

swissa,

The template is expected to be delayed by atleast 1 week, so the final version would be ready by end of 1st week. So we would be releasing beta version at the end of this month, while working to finish off the remaining part.
    Resources are limited at this stage as T3V3 for joomla 3.0 is also being worked upon at the same time.

We could have released simple template or cut down on feature to release on time but we dont want to do that. Bear with us, enjoy the beta release and final version would be released soon after it.

While, we do not advise using beta for development, but even if someone does, it wont be much problem to upgrade to stable with JA Extensions Manager, its easy to copy customization from older version to new version by using it.

Arvind

swissa Friend

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for the reply. Personally I think that is the wrong way to go. I’d rather wait the week and get the release version – you never promise the members to release on the 1st of the month.

If you need long term beta testers I’m sure you’d get a few who would help as they did with Wall, and that would be my recommendation – dedicated testers not the whole community!

Not my company or business, so you work the way you must. Just some feedback from a customer. 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Thanks swissa,

For over a year we are releasing within the first days of the month and if we dont release it during those days, there are more support queries in forums and tickets asking for releases.

We are not releasing beta for testing purpose, thats not what this release is about.

I understand very well what you are trying to say and trust me even i am not happy about releasing multiple versions in quick successions. I will try to get next month release on time with stable version as first release.

Regards

Arvind

swissa Friend

Likewise, I fully understand that you release to satisfy those impatients wanting the newest toys NOW. It seems you guys are under resource pressure – haven’t seen the mods around on here for a while – is that planned or just the way things are turning out?

Perhaps you could do an Apple and drive them not have them drive you guys!! 😀

Preview on 25th, beta on 1st/2nd, production release on 10th of the month. Once everyone knows this they’ll live with it.

xyzb Friend

Will this be supporting Twitter Bootstrap and will VM be fully functional within the responsive environment?

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@xyzb 339692 wrote:</em><blockquote>Will this be supporting Twitter Bootstrap and will VM be fully functional within the responsive environment?

Thanks</blockquote>

Hello,

No, it does not support Twitter Bootstrap but it is responsive template and support VM responsive.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum