Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I would like buy this template and I have few question.
    In demo not function reply(comment link) comment 🙁 will be repair? In printscreen I saw in top right side last comment, in demo isn’t. Will be possible change dark menu color for white?
    Can I change K2 comments to JComments? I would like use comments with vote, tree sort… Or do you have some idea how can I add vote for comments?
    Last question for photogallery. Phoca will be compatible?
    Thanks for answer

Saguaros Moderator

HI Ivogeltanz,
    <blockquote>In demo not function reply(comment link) comment 🙁 will be repair?</blockquote>
    If there is any bug related to our product, we shall fix it

<blockquote>In printscreen I saw in top right side last comment, in demo isn’t</blockquote>
    could you make screenshot?

<blockquote>Will be possible change dark menu color for white?</blockquote>
    Yes, you can

JComments or Phoca are 3rd party extensions, if they are compatible with version of Joomla you use with this template, they will work fine.

Let me know if you need further helps.

lvogeltanz Friend

There is screenshot with last comment

I buy this template and I configure it, but I have some problem with design and still not function comment link. 🙁

I try found change dark menu for white in theme magic and unfortunately 🙁

Can I download this template as full quick start – same as demo – with article…? I want play with this template more time than 24hours…

1. Screen-Shot-2013-02-27-at-12.47.15-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2013-02-27-at-12.48.43-PM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You have JATC membership so that you can go to download section of this template : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=472
    Then download the quickstart package, we provide 2 quickstart packages for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0. In installation process, you need to choose option to install sample data so that you will have your site installed with sample content like demo site.

Follow the userguide of this template for more info: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-mitius-template-userguide/

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum