Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Ja Mitius template in demo server is extremly slow :((

Phill Moderator

<em>@zorroh 358821 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ja Mitius template in demo server is extremly slow :((</blockquote>

Please give it time, it is still being setup which is why you cannot see it in the demo bar yet.

Aratype Friend

I installed this template and I see the awesome Event style, many thanks for this very useful aspect

element12 Friend

In the screenshots of the pre release version at the top of this thread there seems to have been a module position in the right hand side of the header under login and in line with the logo on the other side. This is not shown as active in the site the demo nor can I initially find it in my download. Is it coming back in the non beta release? Or am I blind ?!

Phill Moderator

Let’s see if it returns in the final release. If not I will create a guide on how to add it.

johnnyusa2k3 Friend

Is there a way to have the layout from the 1st post pictures in the final version also?

I want the K2 news displayed on front page the way they are displayed in the pictures in this thread… i dont want the featured Joomla news displayed on frontpage.

Thanks.

Phill Moderator

Can you post your request in the mitius forums where we will be glad to help. All that you request is possible.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum